help meeee! ytd I ate too much. today I've been sleeping too much! ytd + today = CONFIRM GROW FAT.
damn horrible lor, woke up at 12 noon, ate at 2pm, went back to sleep until now.
yucks. if only sleeping was like studying.
I think it's cos my lunch was quite sad. like, I was supposed to have pizzahut, then my mom went "eh save some money lar, economy so bad now." me "T_T" (we settled for carrot cake in the end T_T)
okay I know it's quite unreasonable of me but, I seriously felt damn poor just now. roll your eyes at me, called me a spoilt kid or say I'm damn ignorant, but the economy needs people like me to spend some money and GET THINGS GOING. I mean, if no one spends money, HOW is the economy gonna survive. (come on someone has to play the bad guy here) in other words, I'm saving the economy, and NOT contributing to it's downward spiral.
so, I'm justified. (Peace totally supports this view too so that makes the 2 of us)
sucks, I wonder if there's like a hangover for sleeping too much.