actually I didn't wanna blog one lor, cos Joyce complains I'm blogging too much. but something really interesting happened during dinner just now!
okay I had dinner at this place in Ang Mo Kio, you know under HDBs there's usually a mini coffeeshop? yea but instead of your usual stalls the whole thing has been converted to a crab "restaurant". and it seems that it's quite famous, cos by the time I got there (it was only 6pm!), there was this longgggggg queue already. their most famous dish is some crab bee hoon. (really not bad, loved the soup)
yea anyway, that's not the main point. halfway through dinner someone suddenly blew a whistle really hard. twice in fact. following that, this aunty screamed some stuff. (couldn't figure out, till later) then I looked up and saw many people running out of the eatery. so I figured, the aunty was screaming "mata!!" and the whistle was meant for people who had parked their cars illegally / without parking coupons etc. (eh, reminds me of SaP, the language of whistles!)
HAHAH so much for just trying to eat crab hor! the place is good, BUT it's frigging expensive. well maybe crabs are thus expensive. so I guess my future bf / husband should be glad that I'm not a fan of crabs. didn't even touch one during dinner la. it's so troublesome to eat.
yar, I just found it really cute when people started running out as soon as the whistle was blown. (and majority of them were guys haha)