Saturday, October 11, 2008

12:36 AM

angelineHO gave me a packet of PEANUT dark choco m&ms.

so I ate it during SaP today.
and Peace just totally over-reacted.

"SURONG!!!!! I heard that eating 5 of the small m&ms can kill you!!
somemore this one so BIGGGG. better don't eat!!!"

me "erm the palm reader said I got long life. won't die so easily one lar."

[after awhile...]

peace "eh you better give me your mum's hp no. in case something happens to you. I can tell her that you were eating m&ms."

[again, after a while...]

peace *touches my head*
"checking to see if your head got bigger.
they say that the baby's head grew bigger after drinking milk containing melamine"

me "I'm not a baby..?"



(and I actually saved it as a note in my hp to remind myself to blog about this. hawhaw)


p/s: I love transcription.

blogspot counter

talk.