mm, you've prolly seen this a million and one times, but I'm still gonna say it:
I WANNA MARRY YOU-KNOW-WHO. (prolly my birthday wish for the coming 21st. "a ring?")
haha, when I said "eh this is damn random but I wanna marry ykw." Peace said "it's not random anymore lor it's your everyday thought."
anyway, she finally realized that Mayflower is totally cui-ed. "what have I been doing the past 1 mth!"
YES, what took you so long.
but she just kept going on and on about him even after tut has ended. flouting the Maxim of Quality, she. & she's making my taste equally as bad as hers! please lor, I won't even notice them if not because of her. NUMBER ONE ARTS CANTEEN GUY! I only have eyes for you-know-who lor.
flouting the Maxim of Relevance, I saw someone who has the eyes of sammul chan. squeals! but of course it's only the eyes. mm.