Wednesday, September 03, 2008

9:04 PM

erm,I really want a boyfriend like SAMMUL.
(minus the height tho, he's too tall.
my ideal bf's height is 172cm HAHAHAHAH.)
haha, I can't help but smile whenever I watch the First Beat,
and get jealous cos he's saying all the sweet things to the madam.
(things like: there'll be someone who'll always love and stay by your side,
and that person is me.)
!!!! ):


so cute, one look and all your troubles are gone.
I super like guys with super smooth complexion.
his features are so sharp-
nicely shaped eyebrows,
clear and sparkling eyes,
straight and long nose bridge,
proportionate lips (!!!)

he looks so innocent,
like a small boy who will be contented with a stick of paddle pop.
(sorry, I have a thing for guys who look like boys.)


WAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I think I can stare at him the whole day
and go to bed with aching cheeks.
(okay you can actually insert ykw's picture here too)


huehuehue!
LOVELOVE!

blogspot counter

talk.