my sister rang the doorbell again cos she forgot something. so I opened the door, and out ran junior,barking his head off.
so usually he'll just wait outside the house, near the stairs, and see if anything else is happening. if not, he'll just come back into the house (which he did.)
THEN HE RAN OUT (again), AND DOWN. omg I swear I started to panic, cos the sound of his bell tinkling away was getting softer and softer. and I was holding on to the door, with a plate of pasta on my hands (still eating), and my sister was still getting her stuff. panic!
dropped the plate, ran out of the house barefooted (eeew) with the door slamming shut behind me. ran ALL the way down.
and there he was, popping his head out, as though thinking "you were looking for me?" (luckily the main gate to the carpark was locked) omg, I almost got my dog killed.
[/drama]
hold your breadth, cos tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again.