I woke up at 3pm today (11 minutes ago). and I slept at 12am ytd night, which means I've slept for 13 hours! okay sorry for the lack of updates, let's start from last thursday, chronologically.
Watched The Mummy with yz! (opening day ma,cannot miss yo) the action'effects were awesome. but I thought that gadget-wise, it could have been more impressive. but overall, a brilliant expression of the plot.
then friday was meeting up with the s55 clique for Angeline Ho's birthday! (pictures to be up later, after I've koped them from facebook)
and yesterday, Royal Copenhagen's tea lounge (Takashimaya), was where I had my dinner.
no don't get the wrong idea. that place is affordable and definitely worth it. (i.e. not very ex lar! you won't spend like 100 bucks there or something.) main course + dessert = $34 it's really average lor! a main course outside (billy, swensens etc) will cost close to 20$. a dessert close to 10$. total plus GST and service charge about the same alr what!
yea, go visit when you guys have the time (Level 2). didn't take pictures cos it's a lil bit immature to do so over there. (you'll totally feel like a tai-tai the moment you step in!)