Monday, August 04, 2008

11:47 PM

Money No Enough 2 with movie buddy (Lilian)!

I think this is the first Singapore movie production that I've watched in the theaters.
& I don't know what to say,
it was funny, and it was sad.
all these while I had this impression that it's a comedy.
so what genre does it fall under?
and the whole show was in dialect!
(dialect idiots like me totally have to spend attention reading the subs.)

oh I made Lilian walk past this shop at Cathay with me again
cos the shop assistant's damn cute!
big big eyes, toot face.
people, date me there for a movie next time so I can have a chance to see him!

then we went to Fox at PS to find some stuff.
I came across this babygirl's jumper and it's sooooo cute!
then I told Lilian,
"I wanna buy this for my kid!
next time my girl must wear things like this.
she's gonna be damn cute!!!! (cos her parents are cute too!)"
see, another random thought of having kids with ykw (you-know-who).


okay, off the bathe, then anime!

I'm watching this anime, Tactics.
it's meant for <16 yrs of age (plot,expression, characters)
but I watch it because..................

THE GUY IS DAMN HANDSOME.
squeal squeal squeal.


okay this happens when you've got no target in life, yet.

blogspot counter

talk.