Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1:25 PM

I don't come online very often now.
must be the "school-has-started" depression kicking in.

anyhows, I went to watch Love Guru with Nic, Shane and Nic's friend on Monday.
okay, as silly as how the title sounds,
the show wasn't that bad after all!


if you're a fan of crude jokes, maybe you'll love this show to bits.
(no wonder the whole row had only 2 girls.)
that doesn't mean I hated it cos I personally thought that the jokes were quite funny and original.
haha luckily Nic persuaded me to watch,
I was quite against it originally!
recommended for a weekday ticket. (:



NEXT UP,
a movie just before class on Tuesday.

this show is AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT.
really, a feast to the eyes and imagination.
it exceeded my expectations big time.
man, if only Singapore had the 3D version showing.
or in IMAX! (I wanna go back to Bangkok!)
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED even if it's for a weekend movie.
it's a MUST WATCH.


ohoh, I had my social psych lect alr!
I think I'll like it cos M.S is damn classy.
she walks and talks with poise nobody can deny.



hehe, I'm finally meeting Peace tmr (:
and I hope tutorial balloting goes well on Friday.

blogspot counter

talk.