Wednesday, August 06, 2008

1:35 AM

okay, pictures of Angie's 21st as promised.

the birthday girl!


looking happy with her her present!
we got her a bag from Project Shop and it's awesomely cool.
the card's made by Shuwei and it's damn classy.


dinner at Sushi Tei.


with Wenmin, Joyce, Angie


me, Shuwei and Lim Jie.


Shuwei and I. she seems to be looking somewhere else.


Joyce and I.


Lim Jie and Amanda.
the main focus here is Amanda and her dressing.
I think her style is really one of a kind. kudos!


nobody to hug, hug toy lor.


& then we had supper at Cosmo(?)
Strawberry Slush!


showing off my "I-tied-a-knot-on-a-cherry-stem-using-my-tongue!"


k on to the pictures that I've never posted up before!

Lim Jie's 21st bday!

at her grandma's house, which is humongously huge.


and Shokudo on the day itself!


with MOF's ice cream!


Lychee and Watermelon sorbet.
super yummylicious lor.


it's definitely not Phoshop, my face damn white la.


we're damn happy cos we've got ice cream.

& a long time ago the band clique visited The Balcony for Serene's bday.


<3 domokun. aiyah actually I prefer my fringe like that.
look like mushroom. a bit cute.
what do you think?


Bel's here!!!


SAJC Band Concert 2008. (we were the audience.)


taken during food fest, I don't remember me putting up this pic so here it is!


and this,

is Collen, Amanda and Meryline!
(sorry for my fat legs.)


well,
this is the end.
the end.

blogspot counter

talk.