Sunday, August 17, 2008

12:01 AM

Surong brought her mother to watch 12 Lotus!
(insert audience going "awww" here)

ermermerm, I'm seriously not a fan of shows like these.
but I guess they really spent a lot on the costumes!


and the very next day I watched something of total different genre.

HMMM. if you don't mind paying just to watch Eddie Murphy act,
and for the deal of watching it years earlier than others,
(cos it'll prolly be broadcasted either on Star Movies or Ch5 2 years later)
then....why not?
but oh! I liked the bits of humor in the show.
NOT ENOUGH LAR.
okay.


I secretly like it when people ask me things related to ELang.
it really makes my brain work.
and leaves me thinking.
which distracts me from..............
a lot of things.
(which may explain why the 2 pimples on my face are so persistent.)


it disturbs me having not met up with ykw for like 6 months already.
that, is half a year.
that, is 180 days.
that, feels like it's gonna be the same for the next few months.



OKAY DON'T EMO HERE.
I watched Michale Phelps clinch his 7th Gold Medal this morning.
it.was.amazing.

blogspot counter

talk.