Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4:23 PM

My mom is making a big fuss about the number of clothes I've bought.

I walked into her room this morning and she started saying,
"why you buy so many clothes?!
you know, I iron one, then turn around, another one!!
then I hang until no more hangers already.
end up I have to fold your clothes.
I even took some hangers from my own clothes lor.
your shoes also! buy so many for what, no space to put also!
you better keep some for chinese new year!"

then my sister continued,
"Ya lor, you know, I was hanging the clothes (to dry) and then the shorts like never ending lei!!!"

then my mother asked my sister (for the dunno how many-th time),
"why you never stop her (referring to me) from buying!!
no wonder you spent so much la!"


A bit true la, my cupboard no more space to put the new clothes.
it's stacked up neatly somewhere else. haha!
my shoes also. still in my room in front of the tv.
now deciding which pairs I should keep till the new year.
don't want lei, that's another half a year!

blogspot counter

talk.