Thursday, July 24, 2008

2:25 PM

I forgot to mention!
we watched The Dark Knight in Thailand, on the opening day!
and what's best,
we watched it in an IMAX theater!
shuangness to the max.
kinda irrelevant,
but Edison Chen's 1 second of appearance got the twins and I jumping out of our seats!
see, that's what big screen theaters are capable of (:
and the ticket is only 200bhat! which is SGD$8!

I'm guessing that you guys have watched the show or read the reviews,
so no more shall come from me.


on a separate night some of us caught Hellboy 2.
and maybe it was the place we watched from (Siam Paragon, somewhat like our very own Paragon,but much more grand IMHO),
the seats were awesomest awesome la!
you get seats like those in cars, the squeaky kind,
and ample leg space!
and the SPACIOUS seats inclines slightly when you lean back so it's like almost watching a movie in a Gold Class theater.
for 180bhat (also about SGD$8)!
I wonder why the difference is so minimal between the 2 theaters.

back to the show.
It's kinda like a prequel to the next part so...
I'm just waiting for it (:
oh and for the graphics,
fantabulastic.


mmhmm. I WANT TO GO BACK THAILAND TO CATCH A MOVIE.

now I can't wait for The Mummy.
*stares at a certain someone* finish your essay please!

blogspot counter

talk.