For those of you who didn't know, I took a short trip to Bangkok!!!!! with my sister, sheena, shermaine, melissa, janice and... I shall not name the last person. it was awesomage!
Basically, shopping's good there cos the twins can speak a bit of thai, and prices are better if you get 3 pieces and above over there. so like, more people to share the burden la.
But the restaurants at the shopping centers close EXACTLY at 10pm. !@$#$^%$%& AND I didn't have the chance to stop by at their supermarket for one last time! wanted to ta-bao some chips back one lor! is teh sadxz.
it's damn scary the way I spent my money, think I spent about 500$SGD in the past one week. and I only ate ONE thai meal. (at foodcourt some more) we just kept eating jap (mainly) and western. why so weird why!
I'm damn lazy to blog now. we didn't even take much pictures. ):