Monday, June 09, 2008

11:18 PM

some overdue pictures:


the spongebob that could grow hair!!!!!!!!!!!

and flashes red light when pressed on the nose?
(it's still in the original packaging.)


and, as promised, the step by step hair growth.
1)

I'm ready, colourful hair....

2)

spongebob 101.

3)

hair transplant.

4)

IT'S GROWING!


a close up.

5)

HANDSOME SPONGEBOB.


okay the whole process (that one day) was really exciting.
afterwhich, I just left mr. spongebob alone.



lilian's favourite!


the other day lilian, peace and I went to
Shokudo Market Place @ Raffles City.
it's like marche style
and it really rocks!
(I had eaten marche for lunch @ vivo that day,
was too full to really try anything out)
it's damn value for money lor,
but it kinda gets really crowded :(

the ice cream was like AWESOMAGE please.
I wanna go back there again.

and I miss peace and her random lols! :(

blogspot counter

talk.