take me seriously when I say "more movies to come"
SUPER GOOD SHOW! gosh the whole thing was made so perfectly!!! the soundtrack was AWESOMAGEEEEE.
maybe cos I watched Narnia just before this show, (we were in the same theater, same seats haha) my expectations for this show went up all the way, PLUS the fact that everyone I knew said it's a good show. by now you should have guessed my ratings for this show.
celebrated wenmin's bday at clarke quay. omg, that place is SOOOO HAPPENING! went to this cake shop that was so awwesomze! hung out till 12mdn and wanted to cab home when angeline khoo said, "I get my dad to drop you somewhere near my house so it might be cheaper when you take a cab home?" (fyi, she stays in the west.) I thought for a really really long time, wondering if I had heard it wrongly or what. then I replied "from here to my house confirm less than 5$" hahahahha she's damn cute right!
and when I logged onto msn, angeline ho : OMG SURONG 8th time i'm seeing, hearing the news from you... (don't know if she read it from my msn nick or from my blog. she was referring to the news on 9 years.)