Tuesday, May 13, 2008

12:55 AM

today, yz gave me AN ICECREAM MOCHI FROM BEARD PAPA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
it's tmd nice and yummy.
thankyou! (:

then I met up with adrian for......

okay to be honest, I didn't know what was going on during the first half.
all the politics and somehow I got quite confused.
but the whole second half was ACTION man.
(I already didn't have any doubts by then)
hahah rain just kept going "whoohoo!" at the end of the show.
hmm, I'll recommend anyone to watch it.
the graphics are reallllly worth it!


andand, I visited the Singapore Flyer for the first time!
okay not to sit in the cabin,
but to eat at the Popeye's there.
that place is nice, albeit rather empty and well,
the space could be more utilized.



p/s: didn't know there got other things to do than sitting on the wheel
p/p/s: life's good when you've got a friend who drives

blogspot counter

talk.