Monday, May 19, 2008

12:24 AM

FOOD FEST 2008 AND LINSURONG GETS TO STAYOVER!

meet the people involved:


peace! the host!
(omg la she doesn't take pictures.)


angie! the chef (as usual.)
by the way that was jinyan's tiramisu birthday cake MADE BY ANGIE.
she spent a total of 6 hours in the kitchen for that!



jinyan the birthday boy!


wenmin and daniel! the not to be missed!


ellyne! guest of honor! (the other person is me la duh)


serene! a picture of the mini flute section.


okay so what happened during food fest was awesomage la!
AND confidential as well cos it's just like uniquely ours. (:


we went cycling on a crowded sunday.


and I kinda like this picture.


have got no idea why my face was this red.


2 dancers and a cae-ler-fare.



oh, I'm never ever gonna drink alcohol again.
here's what happened:

(if I'm not wrong) daniel bought 3 bottles (350ml/btl) of 43% conc. alcohol
and we had plastic cups, courtesy of angie, to go along with it
th cups aren't very big,
maybe the equivalent of 3 shots?
so the normal ratio would be say, 1/8 alc, 7/8 sprite.

AND YOURS TRULY ONLY DRANK 1.5 CUPS
(while the rest drank about 5-6 cups each),
and went to sleep shortly after getting high.
I could hear my heartbeat in my head la!
then while the rest were still high-ing away.
I suddenly stood up and said, "shit I need to puke."

so for the whole night I just kept puking and sleeping and puking and sleeping and puking and sleeping..
until after the 4th time I decided to just sit outside the toilet instead of walking back to the bed.
this went on until the 8th time
where I really really really didn't have anymore fluid to vomit
and started to worry if I should rush to the hospital
cos I really couldn't stop vomiting and felt really dizzy.

but miraculously after vomiting for the 8th time
I felt wayy better and went to sleep till morning.
now my throat feels so sore and fugly.


attended the sajcband concert (pictures up later)
and I really loved the musical!
haha and of course, there's something else besides the musical that I love.
*nudges peace* (: (: (:


now for the dreams.
signing off,
yours truely,
PRESIDENT OF THE SAMMUL-LOOK-ALIKE FANCLUB (that doesn't sell fans) KTHNXBYE.

blogspot counter

talk.