the exams for AY 07/08 Sem 2 has ended. 5 modules I took, and 2 of them were disasturous beyond words. prepare to see a C or D on my grade book.
on to the happier stuff, I FEEL HAPPY. PLAY IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW. (:
taken during the sentosa outing. angelineho wanted to make a prove of those who came early. haha! and lilian says I look like a b&j scoopie.
and then we met up for joyce's birthday! I really like it when all of us can make it (: (ok eve is missing in this pic but she came!)
wenmin and I got free candy floss from nyny. ok after we got it many others started queueing too. leadership at display here. ehem ehem.
I have no idea who this ship belongs to. HEY HO NEVERMIND LET'S GO! (it rhymes it rhymes!)
sucha random pic. haha
okay so I went back to SAJC for their band camp with angelinekhoo, daniel, wenmin and jinyan. waited for the alumni prac to end so meanwhile daniel and I sat at broadway coffeeshop to watch the man u match. (we're such lao ah peks.)
needless to say, man u won the match. I'm just waiting for the official moment to celebrate. (nudges joyce: they're gonna get the european cup too watch out!)
I AM SO HAPPY THAT THE EXAMS ARE OVER. NO MORE PSYCHOLOGY FOREVER. (k maybe social only.) ELANG IN DA HAUS NAU. YO.
for those who hasn't ended, GOOD LUCK AND WE'LL BAKE AFTER YOUR PAPERS.