Champions of BOTH England and Europe, I proudly present...
MANCHESTER UNITED FC!
the finals was exciting to the max. first half dominated by Man U, second half by Chelsea. I would say both teams played extremely well, and so it was a matter of luck. by full time it was still 1-1 so they entered into extra time. after which still no deciding goals saw them entering into penalty shootout.
Man U was so close to losing the title but EDWIN VAN DER SAR SAVES THE DAY! it was truly a game of turntables. when Ronaldo missed his penalty, I messaged nic, "omgosh!" when Terry missed his penalty, I messaged again, "OMGOSH!" really, the tension is worth getting a heart attack for.
haha, I just love seeing the boys dance. rooney kept doing the oldies dance, the one where you clench your fist and just go up and down in opposite directions. (okay for once I found him cute) and nani was just so lols. van der sar made a funny face at the camera.. . . . and the list goes on (: