I attended my first ever wedding celebration today :D the church ceremony was held at St. Andrew's Cathedral and the dinner at Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
the bride's a Singaporean who went to a medical school (in London I think), met this Korean guy, dated for 7 years before getting married. they actually planned for about 3 years this marriage they were gonna have, and booked the hotel a year before the dinner. D:
the whole thing was so grand and pretty. makes me wanna get married even more. and by now, my readers will know who I wanna get married to. (: squeals. 9 years 9 years 9 years! (I seriously think marriage is fun. unlike now, I don't have any goal in life at all.) don't worry, all you guys will get an invitation! I want the whole of St. Andrew's Cathedral to be FILLED. [triple smile here.]
on another random note, while reading/singing the hymns just now, i was figuring out the today-meanings of hast, hath, thy, thee, thou. -__-
don't call me an English Language geek, cos I think Peace is a better candidate :x
that reminds me. Peace! that day while watching Animal Planet they showed some story of a polar bear named Peace :D she was actually adopted by a family till she got slightly older to be put into the zoo. on the first night there she cried her night away :( (maybe she thought that nobody loved her anymore by leaving her all alone) SOON she developed learned helplessness (gawd the Psychology geek part of me) and cried lesser and lesser each subsequent night.
then they taught her how to swim and all. and it's amazing to note that she took about 8-10 days before daring to enter this TINY pool. by tiny i mean the water level up till a man's waist, and a length that'll take you 3 frog turns from one end to another. so the polar bear just kept swimming in circles when she did finally enter the water. well she learnt how to swim/paddle almost instantly!
I really like watching Animal Planet and National Geographic. and I really like the thought of marrying you. (haha I should really stop saying such things cos what if someone decides to embarrass me and tells him the URL to this blog)