The Forbidden Kingdom I actually thought it was good in terms of the graphics and kung fu. tho it seemed like an insult to the Chinese (culture or belief). well but I *gapsed* at the KUNGFU fighting! they spent an entire 7min or so fighting for the same purpose: (one) to protect the seeker, (one) to find (and then protect) the seeker. I quite liked the humour, albeit insulting (once again).
this show has not only spun wrong "facts" about the Chinese myths and legends, it has also given a very poor interpretation of what went on during ancient times. (but I secretly have to confess that the girl is damn hot!)
OH WELLS, IT IS A SHOW NEVERTHELESS. at one point I felt it had some sort of similarity to Lord of the Rings. when the guy said, in the desert, "this burden...what if it's too much to bear for me?"
on a side note: anyone watches ch55 8pm daily? the show titled 强剑. in one of the episodes Bosco pouted and I thought it has to be the cutest expression I've ever seen him make!! haha so I watched that episode like, THREE TIMES. just to see Bosco pout (: (: (: