JUMPER. one thing about it, i like the way how the show slowly brings out the properties of jumping through space. ALTHOUGH i felt that the action could have been better. i didn't have the 'wah cool cool cool' *heart stops* moments, like i did when i watched transformers. but a show definitely worth watching in the theatres. the guy isn't exactly hawt to begin with, and, this story has no good morals. -.-
but it got me and adrian fantasizing about jumping through space. like, how we could teleport to sch the night before to peep at the exam questions, or wake up at 845 for a 9am class. damn cool okayxzxzxzxz.
OKAY,for those of you who are speculating/ wondering/ guessing/ tapping fingers, ADRIAN AND I ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE 'TOGETHER' LINE. it's perfectly platonic between the both of us. there isn't even 1% chance that we'll end up tgt. so, it isn't a date. clear? clear? CLEAR? (this is a declarative statement.)
angeline khoo's ice cream still stands. sheenaGOH, i didn't cross the line.
i think jo from jap class is uber sweet (: when's her bday ah? anyone knows? oh the little things she does. (:
oh,9 years replied, AND SHEENAGOH, I REALISED I DIDN'T SEND THAT SMS. HAHAHAHAHHA SO SILLLLLY ME. HAHAHAHA I CAN DIE FROM STUPIDITY I SWEAR. i took such great pains to perfect that sms okay! i shall go bang head now. and then i told him about it, and he was 'huh you only sent one sms' omgomgomgomg,i totally spoilt the fun. :/ and he's the only one that can make me 脸红心跳。 心跳加速。 i bet you 一兆円。