Thursday, June 14, 2007

9:29 PM

mm, so i tried to cycle today.
and i failed miserably.
for 2 hours i've been trying to balance myself on those bikes.
bikes, you say?
yea, for the 1st hour it was this really HUGEEE bike,
and i reallyreallyreally had no strength to paddle DOWN. (so the bike couldn't move HAHA)
the bike was so heavy that i felt my weight wasn't proportional to it at all.
HOW TO CONTROL THE BIKE LIDDAT?!
(not like i know how to control but still!!)

so i kept complaining to daniel,
who gave the "don't give sucha lame excuse" face.
then finally!
we changed it for a smaller bike :D
and i made progress!! (looking at the NYK LINE ship,gawd.)
but still, i couldn't cycle -.-

so after the 2 hours,
we rented the double bike.
(SINCE I COULDN'T CYCLE GOSH I'M SO LOUSY)
daniel went so fast that
i couldn't catch the paddles,
so i just rested both my feet on the middle bar :D
SHUANG.
but there are times where i helped to paddle okay.
AND I ENDED UP GETTING A LEG CRAMP.
what a joke HAWHAWHAW.

so it's 2plus2 hours.
my ass is hurting very badly.
but i still wanna learn LAH. sheesh.

joined the clique for dinner at breeks.
i was the last to finish up my meal.
like,after a long long long time.
(I FEEL LOUSY AGAIN -.-)
and so my ass still hurts.

anyone wants to donate to save-the-surong fund?
gladly appreciated, lovelove :D

blogspot counter

talk.