Thursday, February 08, 2007

10:01 PM

TUESDAY,
weiguo bought this for me !!!!!
just because I said, 'I want to eat strawberry.'


it's like mua-chee, or marshmellow, or mo-chi (not ice cream tho)
the skin is made from strawberry
and the fillings - chocolate.
one box for 12.90$
only 18 pieces :/
in other words, DAMN EX LAR.
but good things come in small packages. :D

heh,then went for class at bugis before going for desserts!
TCC-ED.



our Cinnamon Cuppuccino !
damn nice please, instead of a normal teaspoon
they gave us a cinnamon stick to stir the coffee. wheeee.


Chocolate Devotion!
vanilla ice cream on top of this chocolate 'cake'
when you poke through the cake, warm chocolate fudge oozzes out please.
and you'll go like 'umm! umm! umm! oohhh!! omgosh!!! QUICK EAT THAT THING.'


then we asked for water.
the cups are so kawaii can.


our bill, 25.25$ haha. I like.

oh,I like photos courtesy of SheenaGOH.
her cam rocks,
I like the magnifying function.
(it's like, 'focus focus focus. WOW. so clear!')

blogspot counter

talk.