Tuesday, February 20, 2007

8:33 PM

CNY = Shaun's house.


the view before walking into his house.
emphasis is on the orange sky, thankyou.


didnt really take pictures.
they got me cakes for my bday!
I was preparing to leave, and suddenly they started singing.
haha, awww :D


mudpie, carrot cake, mandarin cake, cheesecake, choco cake.
COFFEE BEAN'S CAKES HOR DON'T PLAY PLAY.
and just a few days ago I was thinking of dining at coffeebean since I havent tried their cakes before and I heard it's good.
oh,I don't have the picture with the candles lit and everything (angeline!)

thankyou all! (:


even junior-boy has got new clothes.

today! worked. FISH&CO-ED.



passion fruit if I'm not wrong. it's nice :D


I have no idea what this dish is called.



EDIT: timothy TAY has the same bday as me! just found out like, 3 nights ago. okokokok.

bye! (:

blogspot counter

talk.