Wednesday, January 24, 2007

12:51 PM

I think it's fated that SheenaGOH and I can only meet at 4pm on tue/thur.
ahha,she knows why.
anyway, FarEast-ed with her.she bought this dress!
and I .. er, next week la.

then went for class (YAYY we were early.)

after class we went to eat desserts! yummy.
oh, it was a really reall lucky night for her.
here's why:
She wanted PEANUT PASTE (HUA SHENG HU).
but I ordered BLACK SESAME PASTE (ZHI MA HU).
I assume its got something to do with my horrible chinese. :/

luckily, the guy came out and asked:
(translated) "miss, you wanted black sesame paste right, but we've run out of that already. you want peanut paste or almond paste instead? or you can choose to mix them."

heh,so lucky right! (:


my XIN REN HU (ALMOND PASTE)
damn nice lar,but Sheena says her peanut paste nicer.
"I HATE THE PEANUT PEANUT." -teh me. laughs.


Peanut Paste on the left.
It taste like the filling that oozes out from your dumpling balls.

then we wanted to da bao desserts home.
and she lucky lucky bought the last bowl of almond paste!
wheeee!

oh and Angeline, Sheena was looking through my cam and went, while looking at your self portraits and topshop picture, "She's cute. haha"

(:

blogspot counter

talk.