Wednesday, January 17, 2007

10:44 PM

SAJC-ED today. :DDDD
dragged Daniel down since he lives just across the road.
met Brandon to pass him the money.
if you both are reading this,

THANKYOU TRUCKLOADS.LOVES(:

met a lot a lot a lot of people! (:
Nellie waved to me first!
bai-wan-da YINGJIA!
Zhiqi ! (who has yet to add me on msn)
erm,Brandon? duh.
then there's a lot whom I can't remember.
oh,there's PAM. who updated me on a lot of stuff.
and NICKY,who's as serious as ever. see me only talk bout studies. (WHY HUH.)
Emme, who'd rather say my name than Dan's. ;p
Shioks, who greeted me with a smile! :D
Tim, uhhh. yes.
Ambrose (Dan's friend), but he said hi to me anyways. hehs.

oh, met Dan's junior, Shaun (or sean, or shwan, or ...)
and I got reminded of MELVINKOH.

hello Melvin,if you're reading this, date US pls. :/

aiyoh,the xia mian uncle doesn't cook xia mian anymore.
I'm teh sadddddd canxXXxzZz.

Amanda might be getting a job at STC.
yes, askjqwepouvnrtyasb.
it's STC HELLO.
those who know, will know.

finally, get well soon Little Paul. (if you're reading this too)

blogspot counter

talk.